The transition to fall has me itching to go back to school. Maybe I’m a nerd, but I really enjoyed most of the educational process: listening to lectures from subject-matter experts, debating and discussing topics with classmates, gaining knowledge and understanding of complex topics, learning new skills, making new friends. Who wouldn’t enjoy that?
As much as I’d love to be a professional student, however, I’m not exactly in the position to go back full-time. If you’re like me and need to scratch that learning-itch but don’t have the time or resources to enroll in a full-time program, consider attending one of our training camps. They’re just two-days long but jam-packed with interesting, relevant material and discussion. And I can personally attest that they’re both valuable and fun. Basically, they’ve got all the best parts of school—experts sharing their wisdom, group discussions, opportunities to network and meet new friends, and so on—minus the parts that none of us miss, like homework and high-stakes exams.
We’ve got a number of communication-related training camps lined up this fall:
- Negotiation Skills Training Camp is one of our newest seminars, and I’m really excited about it. It will be coming to Las Vegas on Oct. 9-10. Register today!
- Social Media Training Camp helps you take your organization’s social media strategy to the next level. It will also be coming to Las Vegas on Oct. 9-10. Register today!
- Dynamic Presentations Training Camp teaches you how to harness the magic of PowerPoint and create awesome presentations. It will also be coming to Las Vegas on Oct. 9-10. Register today!
- Assertiveness Training Camp teaches you how to assert yourself without being pushy or aggressive. It will be coming to Baltimore on Oct. 18-19. Register today!
- Ultimate Communicator Training Camp has long been one of our most popular events. It will be coming to the following locations this fall:
- Chicago: Sept. 18-19.
- Baltimore: Oct. 16-17.
- Charlotte, N.C.: Nov. 8-9.
- Austin, Texas: Nov. 12-13.
- Milwaukee: Nov. 15-16.
[Image Source: Naosuke II]